- South Ridge is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises six individual buildings: South Ridge 4, South Ridge 1, South Ridge 6, South Ridge 5, South Ridge 3 and South Ridge 2.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- From South Ridge it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The complex contains one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Amenities include a swimming pool, children’s wading pool and play area, fully-equipped gymnasium, two squash courts, a badminton court and a golf simulator.
Further retail and leisure choices include Souk Al Bahar, a modern shopping mall which draws inspiration from Arabesque architectural elements.
The South Ridge buildings are six storeys high.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in South Ridge.
Properties to rent in South Ridge
Properties for sale in South Ridge
South Ridge Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 12 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
South Ridge receives an overall rating of 4 based on 12 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: