Souk Warsan Overview
Souk Warsan is a vast new shopping mall skirting the Warsan Village community. It consists of eight blocks and has been designed to provide 1,170 shops and 30 restaurants and cafés, above which are rooftop apartments with views over International City or Downtown.
When we visited in September 2020 Block A was being converted into a hospital, and Block E was being turned into a Lulu supermarket.
- The project was completed by October 2018.
- The project was developed by Nakheel PJSC.
- The project was designed by AE7.
- The main building work was done by Ginco General Contracting LLC.
- From Souk Warsan it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 31 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Each of the Warsan Souq buildings has two storeys of retail with two storeys of residential apartments above.
Warsan Souk covers an area of 655,000 square feet spread across eight individual buildings.
In October 2015 a Dh775 million construction contract was awarded to Ginco General Contracting.
There will eventually be over 30 restaurants and cafes both indoor and outdoor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: