- Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk is a hotel in Healthcare City Phase 1, Bur Dubai, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 595 units.
- The project was completed by September 2020.
- The project was developed by Al Fara'a Properties.
- From Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 12 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk is the largest Sofitel hotel in the Middle East. It blends French and Egyptian themes and is a sister property to Raffles Dubai.
The building houses 498 luxury rooms and suites as well as 97 furnished, serviced apartments. There are 68 suites, which come with 24-hour butler service and Sofitel’s Club Millésime access and benefits. Three of the suites, on the 47th, 48th and 49th floors, are designed by award-winning firm Duccio Grassi Architects.
The residences at Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk are on the eighth to 17th floor and include studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. With floor-to-ceiling windows in each apartment they all benefit from generous natural daylight are designed to capture the essence of French ‘art de vivre’ with Art Deco lines, bright colours and bold geometry.
The hotel has five F&B venues: Brasserie Boulud, designed by Daniel Boulud, who has a two Michelin-star restaurant in New York; Taiko, an Asian restaurant and bar that originated in Amsterdam; British-themed gastropub The Nine is a more casual spot, serving pub classics and beer; Soleil Pool & Lounge and Bijou Patisserie.
Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: