- SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences is a 76-storey mixed-use building under construction in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 946 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes and hotel rooms.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The estimated handover date was June 2020 which has since been revised to Q3 2020.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by World of Wonders Real Estate Development.
- The hotel will be operated by SBE Entertainment Group.
- The design contract was awarded to Aedas Limited.
- Gunal Construction has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences include Next Engineering Consultants, WOW Investments Limited and Bishop Design.
- The substructure contains five basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3460685.
- From SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building contains 254 hotel rooms, 321 hotel apartments and 371 'branded' apartments.
There are 371 residential units including 68 studios, 24 one-bedroom apartments, 121 one-bedroom lofts, 114 one-bedroom duplexes, four large two-bedroom lofts, and 40 two-bedroom duplexes.
Every apartment is equipped with bespoke, European-made fixtures and fittings as standard, including kitchen sinks by Franke of Germany and sanitary wares by Villeroy & Boch. The full range of in-built kitchen appliances, including dishwasher, double-door refrigerator with freezer, electric hob, oven and washing machine and dryer, are by Electrolux.
All bathrooms have rainfall showers and furnishings by Italian brand Gessi, while the floors of each apartment are finished with Italian porcelain ceramic tiles by Lea.
The apartments are available as short-term rentals or residences.
The state-of-the-art gym and fitness facilities are equipped with the latest workout machines by leading Italian brand Technogym.
There are two infinity pools at a height of 325m on the 75th floor roof top providing panoramic views over the city.
A sky lobby on the 71st floor provides panoramic views of Downtown Dubai.
There are five podium floors.
In 2019 it was announced that renowned US luxury hospitality group SBE Entertainment will operate a 254 key SLS Hotel in the building.
The hotel includes a spa with seven treatment rooms, steam rooms, experience showers, plunge pools and relaxation rooms, as well as a full-service grooming salon, a fully equipped gym and two outdoor terraces.
The hotel interiors were designed by Paul Bishop of Bishop Design.
SBE Entertainment will open a series of restaurants and clubs including Italian restaurant, Fi’lia, and a steakhouse concept, Carna, by award-winning Italian butcher Dario Cecchini.
The tower’s design is inspired by classic Oriel architecture, with windows that protrude from the main wall of the building. In Arab architecture this takes the form of ‘mashrabiya’; windows and balconies that project from the street-front of a house to provide an area in which women could peer out and see the activities below while remaining invisible.
Here the Oriel units are rotated by 45 degrees in four different angles to ensure the best views from across all areas of the building.
In The Residences, half of all owners are Chinese, 15% are Emiratis, 12% Saudis, 8% Indians, and the remaining 15% a mix of other nationals.
The contract to supply the tower’s 23 elevators was won by Kone Corporation.
A la carte services include housekeeping, dry cleaning, valet parking, babysitting, and business centre services.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences.
Properties for sale in SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences
Invest in real estate in SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences
Construction is over 80% complete.
Construction is over 90% complete.
SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences in the News
Construction Business News, 9th Feb 2020
Arabian Business, 3rd Nov 2019
Gulf Business, 20th Mar 2019
Gulf News, 20th Mar 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: