- Sky Bay Hotel is a hotel under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 440 units.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by The First Group.
- The design contract was awarded to Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- Al Habbai Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 346-585.
- Amenities will include 24-hour reception, a business lounge, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, free WiFi, laundry service, satellite television, valet parking services and world-class dining facilities.
- From Sky Bay Hotel it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Business guests will have access to a Nest Coworking Space. Nest is an urban, integrated co-working facility aimed at Dubai’s fast-growing population of entrepreneurs and small business operators.
Sky Bay Hotel Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
According to the developer's website: The fit-out work of the F&B outlet is 90% complete; Curtain wall snag and final fixtures work are complete; The furniture supplier has completed 85% of the Guest's room furniture production; The delivery of the commercial kitchen equipment is in progress; The final finishing work in the common and corridor areas is in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: