- SIT Tower is a 26-storey office building in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 382 units.
- The project was completed by 2012.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 13-016.
- From SIT Tower it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 27 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
When it opened in May 2013 this A-grade office building was the tallest building on Emirates Road.
SIT Tower was built at a cost of AED 183 Million for Silicon Information Technology.
The basement car park has 850 spaces.
There is a helipad on the roof.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: