- Silverene is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Silverene Tower A and Silverene Tower B.
- The development contains a total of 598 units.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by The Cayan Group.
- The project was designed by RMJM Dubai.
- From Silverene it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and six minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Silverene’s taller tower has 35 floors and stands 153m (502ft) tall. The second tower has 26 floors and rises to 122m (400ft).
The two buildings contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes and penthouses.
Linking the two towers is a four-storey podium with two floors of shops and a sun deck with swimming pool for residents.
Other facilities include a children’s pool, a gymnasium in each building, 24-hour building security and basement parking.
Silverene was designed by Hazel Wong of architects Robert Mathew Johnson Marshall (RMJM) Dubai.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Silverene.
Properties to rent in Silverene
Properties for sale in Silverene
See what the residents have to say by reading 11 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Silverene receives an overall rating of 4 based on 11 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: