- Silver Tower is a 32-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Tameer Holdings.
- The project is located on plot BB-A03-007.
- From Silver Tower it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In the developer’s own words: “The exterior façade exposes a unique appeal with its silver aluminium and ultra-chic executive grey glass architecture, while the interior is designed to make optimum use of space and light, where every detail has been carefully planned.”
With a total built up area of around 700,000 sq ft, some 27 floors of the building contain 260 individually-created offices. There are also six floors of parking available.
Facilities include a fully equipped health club, swimming pools, a mini golf course, retail and commercial outlets and 793 private car parking spaces.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Silver Tower.
Properties to rent in Silver Tower
Properties for sale in Silver Tower
Silver Tower Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Silver Tower.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: