- Silver Stallion Towers is a multi-building complex under development in JVT District 1, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Silver Stallion Towers Building 2 and Silver Stallion Towers Building 1.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- Construction began in 2013.
- The project is being developed by Stallion Properties.
- The architect of the project is Dubai Consultants.
- Dubai Civil Engineering has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVT01HHRA100.
- From Silver Stallion Towers it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 15 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 31 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Tower 1 is 30 stories high and Tower 2 is 31 stories. Both towers are mixed-use residential, retail and commercial.
The two buildings share a common five-story podium that houses a pool, mezzanine and six retail units on the ground floor, and two retail units and eight office spaces on the second floor.
Car parking is in the two basements and on the ground and four podium floors.
The 160 residences above comprise garden villas, studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, one- and two-bedroom duplexes, and penthouses.
There are five lifts, including a service lift, in each tower.
Facilities for residents include a multi-purpose hall and screening room, aerobics/yoga room, separate male and female gyms, separate male and female spa, bath, sauna and steam rooms, a swimming pool and a wading pool, games room and barbecue area.
Silver Stallion Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
Silver Stallion Towers Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: