- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai is a 58-storey mixed-use building in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Abdulsalam Alrafi Group LLC.
- The architect of the project was DAR Consult.
- From Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 12 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Construction was delayed by 18 months after the piling was completed owing to financing issues.
Originally known as Burj Al Salam, the building is really a cluster of three conjoined towers, each with its own core and serving a different purpose. The hotel contains 477 guest rooms, the commercial tower 281 offices, and the residential component 180 serviced apartments.
The hotel faces the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre, a prime business location that also offers convenient access to the Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Beach and the Dubai Marina.
For those who would really like to know, here are some more facts: built-up area of tower - 290,143m2; area of car park building - 44,695m2; kitchen cabinets installed - 740; total tiled area - 210,000m2; total marble area - 30,000m2; façade glass area - 80,000m2; reinforcement used - 40,000 tonnes; concrete poured - 218,000m3; timber doors - 10,200; steel doors - 480.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai.
Properties to rent in Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai
Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai Outlets
There are 11 outlets currently open in Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai including eight restaurants, a mini mart, a print shop and a coffee shop.
Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: