- Shams is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises four individual buildings: Shams 1, Shams 2, Ramada Hotel and Suites by Wyndham Dubai JBR and Shams 4.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by TECOM Group.
- The architect of the project was Holfords Associates.
- Other companies involved with Shams include Dubai Properties Group, Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo and Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From Shams it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Shams comprises four sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Shams.
Properties to rent in Shams
Properties for sale in Shams
There are 15 outlets currently open in Shams including a children's nursery, a ladies salon, two men's salons, a car rental shop, a currency exchange, five restaurants, a coffee shop, a laundrette, a supermarket and a pharmacy.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: