- Seventh Heaven is a residential sub-community of Al Barari and is situated to the south of the development close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
- Al Barari is a district and is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
- The project was completed by 2020.
- The architect of the project was 10 Design.
- Seventh Heaven amenities are shared with the wider Al Barari community including a fitness centre, a swimming pool and gourmet restaurant.
- From Seventh Heaven it takes roughly 28 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 27 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 27 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Seventh Heaven is a 12-storey luxury apartment building.
It contains 157 one- to four-bedroom apartments, exclusive penthouses, duplexes and garden homes.
Shared amenities include a book store and games room, F&B venues, as well as indoor and outdoor infinity pools.
Says the architect... "The project responds to the distinct climate of Dubai and strives to lengthen the comfortable conditions of the year. The residences are positioned along an east-west axis, maximising southern exposure for even natural light, reducing lighting loads, avoiding glare from the east and west, and framing desirable northern views. This orientation takes full advantage of the predominant WNW midday breeze, balancing very high temperatures during the day."
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Seventh Heaven.
Properties to rent in Seventh Heaven
Properties for sale in Seventh Heaven
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: