- Seven Residences is a multi-building complex under construction on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Seven Residences Tower 2 and Seven Residences Tower 1.
- The development will contain an estimated 1,066 units.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- The estimated handover date was December 2019 which has since been revised to Q3 2020.
- Construction began in September 2018.
- The project is being developed by Al Memzar Investments Co..
- The design contract was awarded to Conin Incorporated Consultants.
- From Seven Residences it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, eight minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two towers of Seven Residences each have 14 storeys.
The towers house a total of 1,066 studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. The apartments range in size from 302 to 499sq ft for studios, 500 to 874sq ft for one-beds, 1,032 to 1,151sq ft for two- beds, and 1,540 to 1,707sq ft for three-beds.
Apartments are sold unfurnished with luxury fittings and finishes complemented by floor-to-ceiling windows. Bedrooms feature soft drawer walk-in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms with rain showers and floating vanities. Kitchens are fully fitted with white goods and cooking range appliances plus breakfast counters. Each apartment has separate air-conditioning controls.
Facilities includes a rooftop infinity swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium, food and beverage outlets, direct beach access, a gourmet grocery store, laundry services and a pharmacy.
The buildings are situated opposite Nakheel Mall and next to Dukes Dubai Hotel on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
The development has spectacular beach-front views over the Arabian Gulf, the Dubai Marina skyline and Burj Al Arab.
In August 2019 developer Seven Tides launched a promotion offering free tuition for one child at Dubai Heights Academy to investors who purchase property at the Seven Residences.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Seven Residences.
Properties for sale in Seven Residences
Invest in real estate in Seven Residences
Seven Residences in the News
Arabian Business, 20th Sep 2019
Construction Week, 11th Aug 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: