- Seven Palm is a multi-building complex under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Seven Palm Tower 2 and Seven Palm Tower 1.
- The development will contain an estimated 1,066 units.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- The estimated handover date was December 2019 which has since been revised to Q3 2020.
- Construction began in September 2018.
- The project is being developed by Al Memzar Investments Co..
- The design contract was awarded to Conin Incorporated Consultants.
- Airolink Building Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3812730.
- From Seven Palm it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, eight minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two towers of Seven Palm each have 14 storeys.
The towers house studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. The apartments range in size from 302 to 499sq ft for studios, 500 to 874sq ft for one-beds, 1,032 to 1,151sq ft for two- beds, and 1,540 to 1,707sq ft for three-beds.
Apartments are sold unfurnished with luxury fittings and finishes complemented by floor-to-ceiling windows. Bedrooms have soft-drawer walk-in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms with rain showers and floating vanities. Kitchens are fully fitted with white goods and cooking range appliances plus breakfast counters. Each apartment has separate air-conditioning controls.
Facilities includes a rooftop infinity swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium, food and beverage outlets, direct beach access, a gourmet grocery store, laundry services and a pharmacy.
The buildings are situated opposite Nakheel Mall and next to Dukes Dubai Hotel on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
The development has spectacular beach-front views over the Arabian Gulf, the Dubai Marina skyline and Burj Al Arab.
In August 2019 developer Seven Tides launched a promotion offering free tuition for one child at Dubai Heights Academy to investors who purchase property at the Seven Residences.
The building was previously named Se7en Residences but was rebranded as Seven Palm in November 2019.
In 2020 the developer launched "The Bridge Collection" with the description: "a collection of the most unique apartments and penthouses nestled in the largest sky bridge in the region."
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Seven Palm.
Properties for sale in Seven Palm
Invest in real estate in Seven Palm
Seven Palm in the News
Arabian Business, 20th Jun 2020
Arabian Business, 18th Feb 2020
Arabian Business, 26th Nov 2019
Arabian Business, 20th Sep 2019
Construction Week, 11th Aug 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: