- Serenia Residences is a multi-building complex on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Serenia Residence West, Serenia Residence North and Serenia Residences East.
- The development contains a total of 250 units.
- The project was launched in July 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2017.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by Q1 2018.
- The project was developed by Palma Development Ltd and is owned by Banian.
- The architect of the project was WSW Architects.
- The main building work was done by Khansaheb and the piling work was carried out by APCC Piling Foundation Contracting.
- Other companies involved with Serenia Residences include GAJ Middle East and Hepher Quantity Surveying.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC351.
- From Serenia Residences it takes roughly 29 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 37 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 10-storey buildings are situated on a plot to the north of the Anantara Dubai, on the crescent of The Palm Jumeirah.
The Dh1.5 billion project contains one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as a number of penthouses.
Serenia Residences comprises three sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Serenia Residences.
Properties to rent in Serenia Residences
Properties for sale in Serenia Residences
Serenia Residences in the News
Gulf News, 17th Feb 2020
Arabian Business, 17th Feb 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: