Updated 27th Jun 2021
Serena Residence Key Information
- Serena Residence is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as villas.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project was developed by ICI Investment.
- The architect of the project was Dimensions Architecture Unlimited.
- The project is located on plot JVC12XMRA003.
- Amenities include a sauna, a swimming pool, allocated car parking spaces and healthcare and fitness facilities.
- From Serena Residence it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Serena Residence Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
16 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
35 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
28 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
17 mins drive
21 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
18 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
20 mins drive
The Walk JBR
20 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
26 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: