43 two-bedroom apartments
30 three-bedroom apartments
- Seagull Point is a 15-storey residential building under development in The Residences at District One, District One, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 132 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2019.
- The project is being developed by Meydan Group.
- Amenities will include a beach, a library, a mosque, a pharmacy, a supermarket, children's play areas, jogging and bicycle paths and parks and open spaces.
- From Seagull Point it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building will include two office floors.
Seagull Point in the News
Construction Business News, 19th Sep 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: