- Science Park Residence is a 18-storey residential building in Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South 2, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The project was completed by August 2020.
- The architect of the project was Future Art Engineering Consultancy.
- The main building work was done by GCC Contracting.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot SP-A-015.
- From Science Park Residence it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Science Park Residence Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: