- Satguru Holdings Building is a residential building under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Satguru Holdings Limited.
- The architect of the project is Arkiplan Consulting Architects & Engineers.
- TAK Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by SPF Soiltec.
- The project is located on plot AFMU029A.
- From Satguru Holdings Building it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Satguru Holdings Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: