- Santevill Dubai is a 27-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 195 units.
- Construction began in 2006.
- The project is being developed by Sungwon.
- The design contract was awarded to Kunwon Architects Planners & Engineers.
- The project is located on plot BB.B03.015.
- From Santevill Dubai it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Launched in 2006 as ‘Sungwon Santevill at Business Bay’, construction began the following year but stalled after the financial crisis of 2008-9.
In March 2011 Sungwon filed for court receivership and requested help from the court in rescheduling its debts with creditors.
Thanks to the Tanmia initiative, launched in September 2011, which aimed at revitalising the real estate market by focusing on incomplete projects, Santevill was revived in 2013 and is now apparently under construction again and was expected to be complete by the end of 2016.
Facilities include a sky fitness centre, temperature controlled swimming pool, gymnasium, smart home technology, shops, covered parking and a deck park.
At its launch in 2009 Santevill was described as: “being inspired by yacht design, sits along side an extension of the Dubai Creek in Business Bay providing a combination of luxurious marina life-style and international business environment.
“The G+24 building, sitting on a 54,000 square feet plot, is composed of 199 residential units and 7 retails that offers advanced LG HomeNet system in every best-of-class studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms, loft apartments, and penthouses.”
The blurb continued: “The health-integrated development is equipped with Sky Fitness Centre and jogging track and other amenities with fantastic views of the Creek, Burj Dubai, and Business Bay.
“The project is being developed and constructed by SUNGWON Group, a large integrated real estate, construction and engineering company that has built over 130,000 apartments and 1,000 high-rise towers as a property developer and contractor of award-winning luxury high-rise residential/mixed use complexes.”
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: