- Samana Hills is a six-storey residential building under development in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 205 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2019.
- The estimated handover date was March 2020 which was later revised to Q3 2021.
- The project is being developed by Samana Holding Limited and is owned by Samana International Real Estate Development.
- The architect of the project is Arec Engineering Consult.
- Atcon Constructions LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Amenities will include a children's pool, a coffee shop, a gymnasium, a kids' play area and an infinity pool.
- From Samana Hills it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building includes six retail stores.
The freehold apartments have balconies and the large two-bedroom properties have plunge pools on their private terrace.
The pool deck offers flexible seating areas, barbecue facilities and manicured garden elements.
There are over 200 parking spaces.
The apartment sizes range from 360 to 1,375 sq ft.
The superstructure of the $30m (AED110m) Samana Hills project was completed in September 2020, ahead of schedule. Samana Developers fast-tracked the construction by introducing a double shift of workers and live remote monitoring of construction works during the (Covid-19) lockdown.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Samana Hills.
Properties for sale in Samana Hills
Invest in real estate in Samana Hills
Samana Hills Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Samana Hills in the News
Construction Business News, 9th Sep 2020
Khaleej Times, 15th May 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: