- Samana Greens is a five-storey residential building under development in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 128 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The estimated handover date was March 2020.
- Construction began in June 2018 and was completed by February 2021.
- The project is being developed by Samana International Real Estate Development and is owned by Sidrat Imran Farooq, Aejaz Ahmed Munshi and Ameena Yaqoob Pandor.
- The architect of the project is Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- Conforce Arabia has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains zero basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 6731152.
- Amenities will include a gymnasium, a retail centre, a sauna, a secured play area for children, a swimming pool, ample basement parking and plenty of green spaces.
- From Samana Greens it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project makes use of green building features and the freehold apartments are equipped with smart home technology to make them energy-efficient.
Located opposite Miracle Gardens, Samana Greens is easily accessible via Al Khail Road and Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
There was a handover ceremony for the building on 17 February 2021.
Samana Greens has a built-up area of 119,580 sq ft.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Samana Greens.
Properties to rent in Samana Greens
Samana Greens Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
- May 2019
Samana Greens in the News
Construction Business News, 17th Feb 2021
Construction Week, 15th Oct 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: