- Samana Golf Avenue is a five-storey residential building under development in Studio City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 233 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in January 2020.
- The estimated handover date is December 2022.
- Construction began in May 2021.
- The project is being developed by Samana International Real Estate Development.
- The architect of the project is Arec Engineering Consult.
- Prestige Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Amenities will include a children's playground, a miniature golf course, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, an outdoor gymnasium and gymnasiums.
- From Samana Golf Avenue it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Some apartments have private pools and an observation deck.
Samana Developers, a part of Samana Group, will provide 50% financing to buyers at Samana Golf Avenue.
The move follows the Central Bank of UAE’s discussion over relaxing the existing ceiling of 20% financing by UAE lenders for real estate sector.
The project spans and area of over 210,000 sq ft.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Samana Golf Avenue.
Properties for sale in Samana Golf Avenue
Invest in real estate in Samana Golf Avenue
Samana Golf Avenue in the News
The National, 3rd May 2021
Construction Business News, 28th Apr 2021
Construction Week, 14th Jan 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: