- Sama Gardens is a 70-storey residential building planned for Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- The project was launched in April 2018.
- The architect of the project is Diar Consult.
- Other companies involved with Sama Gardens include Omnium International, Ian Banham & Associates and Arup Major Projects.
- Amenities will include a Jacuzzi, a jogging track, a rooftop garden, a sun terrace, food and beverage facilities, steam and sauna rooms and swimming pools.
The building is located in Trade Centre First Area on Sheikh Zayed Road.
The tower has a gross floor area of 66,000sq m and a built-up area of 80,000sq m.
It houses hotel-branded serviced furnished apartments as well as unfurnished apartments.
There are 488 apartments on 59 of the floors, offices on three floors, and shops at street level.
The detached car park building is roofed over with a landscaped area and connected to the tower by a pedestrian bridge.
Landscaped sky gardens on three levels will provide residents with semi outdoor spaces where children, parents and the elderly can spend leisurely time in a secure environment.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: