- Sadaf is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises eight individual buildings: Sadaf 1, Sadaf 5, Sadaf 2, Sadaf 4, Sadaf 8, Suha Hotel Apartments, Sadaf 7 and Sadaf 6.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by TECOM Group.
- The project was designed by Holfords Associates.
- Other companies involved with Sadaf include Dubai Properties Group, Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo and Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From Sadaf it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and two minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Sadaf.
Properties to rent in Sadaf
Properties for sale in Sadaf
There are many outlets currently open in Sadaf including a jewellery shop, six ladies salons, three real estate offices, six restaurants, a medical clinic, a supermarket, a children's shop, two laundrettes, three pharmacies, a utility shop, a men's salon, a currency exchange, a massage center, a dental clinic, two fashion shops, a children's nursery, two home stores, a coffee shop, an optician and a cafe:
See what the residents have to say by reading 6 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Sadaf receives an overall rating of 4 based on 6 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: