- Sabah Rotana Sufouh Gardens is a 48-storey residential building under development in Sufouh Gardens, Al Sufouh 1, Al Sufouh, Jumeirah District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is owned by Mr Balvinder Singh Sahni.
- The architect of the project is Al Asri Engineering Consultant.
- Al Habbai Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Rabat Foundation.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot B001016.
- From Sabah Rotana Sufouh Gardens it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 11 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Sabah Rotana Sufouh Gardens Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: