- S19 Hotel Al Jaddaf is a 14-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by August 2021.
- The project was developed by Abdul Rahman Sharaf.
- The architect of the project was ARC International Architects & Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Parkway International Contracting LLC.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3261068.
- From S19 Hotel Al Jaddaf it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 11 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Sustainability was a critical consideration in the design of the S19 Hotel, with amenities ranging from smart lighting systems to energy-saving facilities, smart keys and electric vehicle charging facilities. It also meets the requirement of the green building regulation, .
Also included in the S Hotel Group’s portfolio are the S Holiday Homes, featuring luxury villas on Palm Jumeirah and high-end apartments in The Address.
S19 Hotel Al Jaddaf in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: