146 two-bedroom townhouses
The developer claims that Rukan will be a neighbourhood that remains ‘true to its Arabian roots ... paying homage to both the East and West offering a space filled with vibrant culture, contemporary style and traditional tranquility’.
Rukan is located in Wadi El Safa, DubaiLand, not far from the Arabian Ranches and close enough to key shopping malls, golf courses and entertainment complexes.
The community will include retail areas, recreational facilities and residential homes, surrounded by lush greenery, shopping centres, cycling trails and quaint picnic areas.
The accommodation comprises 203 one-bedroom townhouses and 146 two-bedroom townhouses, plus an undeclared number of apartments, ‘each designed to offer both functionality and contemporary modernity for its residents’.
The development covers about 2,600,000 sq ft, 70% of which consists of wide open spaces and greenery.
- The development will contain an estimated 349 units.
- The masterplan includes a mix of one- and two-bedroom townhouses.
- The project was launched in October 2019.
- The project is being developed by Reportage Properties.
- Amenities will include landscaped greens, jogging and bicycle paths, green spaces, outdoor barbecue areas, a health club with gymnasium and a shared swimming pool.
- From Rukan it takes roughly 27 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 26 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Rukan.
Properties for sale in Rukan
Invest in real estate in Rukan
Rukan in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: