- Rufi Rose Gardens is a 17-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- The estimated handover date was 2010.
- The project is being developed by Rufi Real Estate & Construction Co. LLC.
- The architect of the project is Space Consult.
- From Rufi Rose Gardens it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project stalled and was cancelled in 2012, only to be revived again in 2014 when the developer announced the award of a new construction contract to Cast Construction LLC.
Dubai-based Whitespace Architects was said to be redesigning the building.
Construction was to have started before the end of 2014 with completion by the end of 2017, but the site remained empty.
Rufi Rose Gardens Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: