- Rufi Century Tower was a 28-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 402 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project is being developed by Rufi Real Estate & Construction Co. LLC.
- From Rufi Century Tower it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Promised facilities included high speed elevators, large terrace balconies, large temperature controlled swimming pool with Jacuzzi, separate ladies and gents state of the art fully equipped gymnasiums, separate steam and sauna rooms for ladies and gents, 24/7 professional security services and five levels of car parking.
The project was launched in 2008 with a projected completion date of 2010. The project stalled and was cancelled in 2012, only to be revived again in 2014 when the developer announced the award of a new construction contract to Cast Construction LLC.
Dubai-based Whitespace Architects was said to be redesigning the building.
Construction was to have started before the end of 2014 with completion by the end of 2017, but the site remained empty.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: