- RP Heights is a 51-storey residential building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 268 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2018.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by Q4 2020.
- The project was developed by RP Global.
- The architect of the project was Arif & Bintoak.
- The main building work was done by Gulf Asia Contracting.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 345-394.
- From RP Heights it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All apartments are equipped with designer fittings and quality fixtures.
The apartments are designed to maximise space, each being 3.2m in height with floor-to-ceiling windows for maximum natural light.
Facilities for residents include two large infinity-end swimming pools on floors 6 and 44 with outdoor lounges and seating areas, two billiards rooms, outdoor and indoor yoga lawn, steam and sauna rooms, gym and fitness studios and children’s indoor and outdoor play areas.
This is the Saudi developer's first project in Dubai.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in RP Heights.
Properties for sale in RP Heights
RP Heights Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
RP Heights in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: