- RP Heights is a 51-storey residential building under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 268 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2018.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by RP Global.
- The design contract was awarded to Arif & Bintoak.
- Gulf Asia Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 345-394.
- From RP Heights it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All apartments are equipped with designer fittings and quality fixtures.
The apartments are designed to maximise space, each being 3.2m in height with floor-to-ceiling windows for maximum natural light.
Facilities for residents include two large infinity-end swimming pools on floors 6 and 44 with outdoor lounges and seating areas, two billiards rooms, outdoor and indoor yoga lawn, steam and sauna rooms, gym and fitness studios and children’s indoor and outdoor play areas.
This is the Saudi developer's first project in Dubai.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in RP Heights.
Properties to rent in RP Heights
Properties for sale in RP Heights
Invest in real estate in RP Heights
RP Heights Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
RP Heights in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: