- Royal Park is a gated residential sub-community of Jumeirah Park and is situated to the southeast of the development close to Al Asayel Street (D72).
- Jumeirah Park is a district by developer Nakheel PJSC and is located at the intersection of Garn Al Sabkha Street (D59) and Al Asayel Street (D72).
- The development contains a total of 40 units.
- The area contains a mix of three- and four-bedroom townhouses.
- The project was launched in 2019.
- The project was completed by August 2020.
- Other companies involved with Royal Park include Metrical Developments and GN Homes.
- From Royal Park it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 26 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The community consists of two-storey townhouses with a shared swimming pool facility at the centre.
The properties are equipped with smart home integration which allows the environment to be controlled with a phone app.
Royal Park in the News
The National, 10th Feb 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: