- Roxana Residences is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 255 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by 2019.
- The project was developed by Al Mada Marble.
- The architect of the project was CVTEC Consulting Engineers.
- The project is located on plot JVC12SMRP002.
- From Roxana Residences it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities for residents include a family pool, gym, children’s playground, sky gardens, CCTV cameras and security systems.
The developer promises adequate parking spaces and ‘easy entry and exit from the project’.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Roxana Residences.
Properties to rent in Roxana Residences
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: