- Rove City Walk is a hotel under development in City Walk, Al Wasl, Jumeirah District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a coffee shop, a gym, a swimming pool and restaurants and cafes.
- From Rove City Walk it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The developer is inviting investors to buy rooms on floors 8 to 14 at prices starting from AED 733,000.
The rooms are available in ten different sizes and layouts and the developer promises an 8% guaranteed return on investment.
Features of Rove City Walk include
- winner of TripAdvisor 2018 Top Choice Award
- one minute away from Coca-Cola Arena
- a few minutes away from Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, The Dubai Fountain and Dubai Opera
- easy access from Sheikh Zayed Road
- a few minutes away from Jumeirah Beach
- views of the Burj Khalifa
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Rove City Walk.
Properties for sale in Rove City Walk
Invest in real estate in Rove City Walk
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: