- Rotating Residence was a 15-storey residential building under development in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by High Rise Real Estate.
- The architect of the project is Dimensions Engineering Consultants.
- From Rotating Residence it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
It was to have been the first tower in the world with four rotating townhouses and retail areas.
It was also to have had its own private car and passenger lift with three car parking bays on the roof top together with a garden and private swimming pool.
Each penthouse or villa would have had individual control over the 360 degree rotation at 4 different speeds: once in three hours, once in six hours, once in 12 hours, or once in 24 hours.
The project never made it off the drawing board and has officially been cancelled according to Dubai's Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: