80 two-bedroom apartments
- Roma by Giovanni Boutique Suites is a 21-storey residential building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 400 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was completed by 2016.
- The project was developed by Arthur & Hardman Real Estate Development LLC.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- From Roma by Giovanni Boutique Suites it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Each floor has 16 studios and four two-bedroom apartments.
Originally designed as hotel apartments, the interiors are by Giovanni Batista Ravaganani. The developer is Neo Solutions Ltd.
Because the building was designed as a hotel there were not enough parking spaces for 400 residential apartments. The developer was (as of January 2016) addressing this problem.
Construction began in 2008 but was put on hold from October 2009 until April 2010 owing to the financial crisis. The building was completed in October 2015 and handed over during 2016.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Roma by Giovanni Boutique Suites.
Properties to rent in Roma by Giovanni Boutique Suites
Properties for sale in Roma by Giovanni Boutique Suites
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: