- Rixos Premium Dubai is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Crystal Tower 1 and Crystal Tower 2.
- Construction began in 2012 and was completed by Q2 2017.
- The project was developed by Al Fattan Properties.
- From Rixos Premium Dubai it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and one minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 31 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Rixos Premium Dubai is situated on the beach side of The Walk opposite Jumeirah Beach Residence.
The 30-storey 5-star hotel tower and the 35-storey residential tower are completely framed in a glass skin and mounted on top of a three-storey retail podium.
The buildings were designed by Melkan Tabanlioglu of Turkish-based Tabanlioglu Architects.
The beach hotel, which opened on 15th May 2017, has 414 rooms and suites, six bars and restaurants, a spa and Turkish hammam, six meeting rooms, and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
Restaurants and bars include Turquoise, an all-day restaurant; Black Tap for craft burgers; American steakhouse STK; Luigia Ristorante for Italian fare; music and sports bar Lock Stock & Barrel; Azure Beach sea food restaurant; and Riviera Beach Grill for Mediterranean food.
The hotel offers guests a private beach as well as a state-of-the-art fitness centre by Technogym.
The building’s design takes its inspiration from precious stones, with dissimilar triangles and differing angles at horizontal and vertical forming the façade, resulting in a crystal-like surface intended to reflect the sea.
The project was constructed under the name Al Fattan Crystal Towers, since branded as a Rixos Premium Dubai.
Rixos Premium Dubai in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: