- Ritz Carlton DIFC is a 15-storey mixed-use building in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2011.
- The architect of the project was Gensler MDS Architects.
- The main building work was done by Target Engineering Construction Company.
- From Ritz Carlton DIFC it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Ritz Carlton DIFC.
Properties to rent in Ritz Carlton DIFC
Properties for sale in Ritz Carlton DIFC
Ritz Carlton DIFC Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Ritz Carlton DIFC.
Ritz Carlton DIFC Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Ritz Carlton DIFC receives an overall rating of 3 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: