- Rimal is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises six individual buildings: Rimal 2, Rimal 5, Rimal 6, Rimal 3, Rimal 1 and Rimal 4.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by TECOM Group.
- The architect of the project was Holfords Associates.
- Other companies involved with Rimal include Dubai Properties Group, Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo and Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From Rimal it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Rimal comprises six sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Rimal.
Properties to rent in Rimal
Properties for sale in Rimal
There are 16 outlets currently open in Rimal including a fashion shop, a ladies salon, a supermarket, a pharmacy, two children's nurseries, five restaurants, a coffee shop, a butcher, two ice cream shops and a games venue.
See what the residents have to say by reading 8 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Rimal receives an overall rating of 4 based on 8 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: