- Residence 22 is a 24-storey residential building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 484 units.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by National Trading & Developing Est..
- The architect of the project was ERGA Progress Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 346754.
- From Residence 22 it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The tower has 22 apartments on each of 22 residential floors.
The apartments have 360-degree views, with large floor-to-ceiling windows all the way round, taking in the canal, the city, sea and desert views.
The interiors have real wooden floors and light colours throughout.
Facilities include a roof-top swimming pool, a gymnasium and three levels of basement parking with car lifts.
The swimming pool on the top floor is a lap pool overlooking the canal.
Residence 22 in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: