Updated 27th Jun 2021
Rekadayez DB1 Key Information
Floors below ground
- Rekadayez DB1 is a eight-storey residential building in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by H2 2019.
- The project was developed by Royal Capital Real Estate Investment.
- The architect of the project was Global Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Belbadi Contracting Co. Limited and the piling work was carried out by Dutch Foundation Co..
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot AFC023.
- From Rekadayez DB1 it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Rekadayez DB1 Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
17 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
31 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
33 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
20 mins drive
25 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
22 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
13 mins drive
The Walk JBR
18 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
33 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: