- Regalia is a 70-storey residential building planned for Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in June 2021.
- The estimated handover date is December 2024.
- The project is being developed by Deyaar Development PJSC.
- Amenities will include a business centre, a children's pool, a juice bar, a lounge area, a reading corner, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a wellness centre, a yoga pavilion, an infinity pool, an outdoor cinema, barbecue areas, cabanas, indoor play area and landscaped gardens.
The building's amenities are all located on a 14,636 sq ft leisure deck which sits above the car parking levels.
The tower will be the tallest development that Deyaar has ever built.
Regalia will offer panoramic views overlooking Dubai Creek, Dubai Lagoon and Mohammed Bin Rashid City.
The residences will feature smart home technologies such as smartphone-compatible controls.
The open kitchens will include built-in gas hobs, multi-functional gas ovens, a built-in refrigerator, a hood and a free standing washing machine.
The floor-to-ceiling windows will offer views over the creek and across to Dubai Creek Harbour.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Regalia.
Properties for sale in Regalia
Invest in real estate in Regalia
Construction is scheduled to start in August 2021.
Regalia in the News
Construction Business News, 8th Jul 2021
Gulf News, 3rd Jul 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: