- Regal Tower is a 33-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 258 units.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2012.
- The project was developed by Tameer Holdings.
- The architect of the project was Khatib & Alami.
- From Regal Tower it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A ‘recreation’ floor includes a swimming pool and a lake-facing health club equipped with sauna, and a unique mini golf course surrounded by a large, luxuriously landscaped terrace area.
There is also a banquet hall for special events, meetings and occasions, and a ground floor cafeteria complemented by several retail and commercial outlets, and seven parking levels.
The tower has eight high-speed elevators.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Regal Tower.
Properties to rent in Regal Tower
Properties for sale in Regal Tower
Regal Tower Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Regal Tower including two restaurants, a supermarket and a print shop.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: