- Reem Community is a gated residential sub-community of Arabian Ranches 2 and is situated to the southeast of the development close to Al Qudra Road (D63).
- Arabian Ranches 2 is a masterplanned community by developer Emaar Properties and is located at the intersection of Al Qudra Road (D63) and Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54).
- The development will contain an estimated 216 units.
- The masterplan includes a mix of three- and four-bedroom townhouses.
- The estimated handover date was January 2020.
- The master developer is Emaar Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Gurg.
- Metac General Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with Reem Community include Carawan Electrical Mechanical Works LLC and Thomas & Adamson.
- Reem Community amenities are shared with the wider Arabian Ranches 2 community including a beauty salon, a spa, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a swimming pool, barbecue facilities, children's play areas, football pitches, gourmet restaurant, squash courts and tennis courts.
- From Reem Community it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Reem is home to bright and spacious townhouses within the master-planned community.
The townhouses have multi-functional spaces to suit individual requirements.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Reem Community.
Properties to rent in Reem Community
Properties for sale in Reem Community
Invest in real estate in Reem Community
Reem Community Dining and Nighlife Offers
In partnership with LadiesNightDubai.com and BrunchCrunch.ae here are the current Ladies Night and Brunch offers in the local area. We've listed all offers within a 3km radius with the closest ones at the top.
For full Dubai Brunch listings including prices, contact and booking information please visit https://brunchcrunch.ae
You can find full Ladies Night and Ladies Day offers including contact details and booking info at https://ladiesnightdubai.com
2019 Q2 Status: 91.33% Completion.
Landscaping works are in the tender stage. Finishing, joinery and MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) works are in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: