- Reef Residence is a 38-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 378 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was developed by Sama Alkhaleej Real Estate Development Co. LLC and is owned by Reef Real Estate.
- Arcan Project Management was the project manager.
- The architect of the project was National Engineering Bureau.
- The main building work was done by Drake & Scull International.
- Other companies involved with Reef Residence include Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Gulf Technical Construction Company.
- The project is located on plot JVC13JHRA002.
- From Reef Residence it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities include two swimming pools, gymnasium, landscaped leisure deck, children’s play area, barbecue areas, high speed elevators and 24-hour security.
Construction started in 2008 but was put on hold after ground works and the ground floor were completed. Construction restarted in 2013 and the building was completed in 2018.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Reef Residence.
Properties to rent in Reef Residence
Properties for sale in Reef Residence
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: