- Red Residence is a 20-storey residential building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 321 units.
- Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2015.
- The project was developed by Middle East Development LLC.
- The project was designed by Al Burj Engineering Consultants.
- From Red Residence it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amenities include a health spa and pool, 24 hours security, smart home technology, 24 hours room service, ample parking spaces, prayer room and on-site maintenance.
The project, when announced in 2005, was to have been hotel serviced apartments offering fully furnished studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
In 2008 the specification was changed to one bedroom apartments ranging in size from 742 sq/ft to 835 sq/ft.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Red Residence.
Properties to rent in Red Residence
Properties for sale in Red Residence
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: