Updated 6th Mar 2021
Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Production City Key Information
Floors below ground
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Production City is a hotel under development in Dubai Production City, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Bin Hader Hospitality LLC.
- The hotel will be operated by Radisson Blu.
- The design contract was awarded to Ace International Consulting Engineers.
- Dubai Civil Engineering has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot IMPZ.K.04.
- From Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Production City it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proximity to landmarks
Mall of the Emirates
19 mins drive
23 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
20 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
32 mins drive
18 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
20 mins drive
The Walk JBR
21 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
29 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
30 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: