51 one-bedroom apartments
58 two-bedroom apartments
52 three-bedroom apartments
4 four-bedroom apartments
- Queen Sheba is a 16-storey residential building under development in Living Legends, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 198 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date was March 2016.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Tanmiyat Global.
- The design contract was awarded to Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- Beijing Emirates International Construction Co. has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot RT08.
- From Queen Sheba it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Queen Sheba Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: