- Qasr Sabah is a multi-building complex in Dubai Production City, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Qasr Sabah 3, Qasr Sabah 2 and Qasr Sabah 1.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project was developed by RSG International.
- Amenities include children's play areas, gymnasiums, swimming pools and tennis courts.
- From Qasr Sabah it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The three seven-storey buildings contain a total of 384 one-bedroom apartments and 18 studios.
The lobby features marble and granite flooring.
The architectural design combines both Mediterranean and Arabic styles, with golden domes on the roof and a brilliant white façade.
There are 500 secure parking spaces on the ground and podium levels.
Qasr Sabah comprises three sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Qasr Sabah.
Properties for sale in Qasr Sabah
Qasr Sabah Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
Qasr Sabah receives an overall rating of 2 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: