- Pulse Smart Residence is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- Construction began in July 2015 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by Tawakina Real Estate Development LLC.
- The project was designed by Al Hawraa Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC11VMRP002.
- From Pulse Smart Residence it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Pulse comprises 67 suites with a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom ‘smart homes’.
Amenities include a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, gymnasium, soft touch kitchen cabinets, smart lighting system, green area, covered parking, interior designed by house of zunn, floor to ceiling windows and 24-hour serviced lobby.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Pulse Smart Residence.
Properties to rent in Pulse Smart Residence
Properties for sale in Pulse Smart Residence
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: